Generally the Industrial Automation courses includes PLC SCADA HMI VFD SERVO DCS Electrical Design Pneumatics Hydraulics and Motion controls. Effective, high-quality training is absolutely essential for a successful operation in industries. Targeted automation systems training that empowers associates to learn real-world skills and gives them the confidence and know-how to handle robots effectively on work platform.
The curriculum should be developed in-house, clearly written, in an easy to understand format, catering to today’s production needs demand flexibility. It should be capable of engaging the customers.
The essential areas of coverage includes robot operations, programming, automation system training, maintenance and troubleshooting for all major brands.
- The course curriculum has to be framed to cover everything from simple operational courses to complex, application-specific automation systems training like incorporate robotics, controls, safety concerns and equipment. It should be able to meet your specific goals, objectives, technologies and budget.
- Proven training techniques that focus on hands-on robotics objectives, has to be logically presented in a user-friendly manner.
- All key aspects are discussed and examples are given to assist the trainer
- Tests based on the core knowledge has to be given to each student
- Reference materials has to be laid out in a user-friendly, easy-to-access format, making critical knowledge easily obtainable
- Practical sessions has to be developed from years of experience, using proven training methods. Not only do they make the instructor’s work easier, but more importantly create more consistent skill-building. All of the labs has to be hands-on, intensive and have proven successful for the students attending.